System Error: 47:YZ
Starwheels motor error
Try the following:
1. Switch the power off from the back of the printer and disconnect the power cord.
Reconnect the power cord and power on the printer.
2. Open the Window and check for any visible obstacles restricting the movement of the
Starwheel Assembly, then clear the obstruction.
3. Check that the Starwheel Assembly cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to
the Main PCA.
4. Perform the Scan Axis Starwheel diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
5. Replace the Starwheel Motor. .
6. Replace the Main PCA..
the error coe is 47:xx
1. Switch off the printer and remove the power cable.
2. Remove the Cover, Front
.3. Remove the Cover, Left
4.Remove the Electronics Module Main PCA and PSU
.5.Remove the Spittoon, Left
This error could be from the followng Hp Designjet models
T610 T620 T770 T1100 T1200 T2300 Z3100
This error is for the Starwheel motor.
hgp part number Q6718-67017 Star Wheel Motor Designjet
The location of the starwheel motor
Time of service about 2.5 hours